Use Business Equipment and Resources is an online soft skills course that will provide you with skills and knowledge required to choose equipment and resources to complete a variety of tasks under direct supervision and includes operating equipment, undertaking routine maintenance and reporting faults to the appropriate person.
- Select equipment or resources
- Identify and access business equipment
- Check equipment for serviceability
- Equipment instructions
- Operate equipment
- Identify equipment faults
- Maintain equipment and resources
- Undertake maintenance
- Maintain records
Course Format and Duration
This course is delivered completely ONLINE via our elearning system. The course is available for you to complete at your own pace. Approximately 15 hours.
12 months’ eLearning access, with free extensions available.
Written assignments and exercises.
- Become fully trained and improve your employment opportunities
- Study online, anywhere via our elearning system;
- Access to high-quality courses written by industry experts;
- Interactive simulations for many programs;
- All course materials provided online – no textbooks to buy;
- Academic, tutor and technical support;
- Easy to understand course content;
- Twelve (12) months to complete the course;
- Certificate issued for your CV (hard copy provided); and
- Tax deductible in most cases* See your tax advisor.