Use Business Equipment and Resources is an online soft skills course that will provide you with skills and knowledge required to choose equipment and resources to complete a variety of tasks under direct supervision and includes operating equipment, undertaking routine maintenance and reporting faults to the appropriate person.
- Select equipment or resources
- Identify and access business equipment
- Check equipment for serviceability
- Equipment instructions
- Operate equipment
- Identify equipment faults
- Maintain equipment and resources
- Undertake maintenance
- Maintain records
This course is delivered completely ONLINE via our elearning system, with printed materials available for purchase (optional). The course is available for you to complete at your own pace. Approximately 15 total nominal hours.
12 months’ eLearning access, with free extensions available.
Written assignments and exercises, including short-answer questions, reports/essays and projects. There are no examinations or due dates for assessment.
- Become fully trained and improve your employment opportunities
- Study online, anywhere via our elearning system;
- Access to high-quality courses written by industry experts;
- Interactive simulations for many programs;
- All course materials provided online – no textbooks to buy;
- 7 day administrative, tutor and technical support;
- Easy to understand course content;
- Twelve (12) months to complete the course;
- Certificate/Statement of Attainment issued for your CV (hard copy provided); and
- Tax deductible in most cases* See your tax advisor.